12 weeks (180 guided learning hours)
REQUIRED ENGLISH LEVEL
Upper Intermediate (B1 CEFR Common European Framework of Reference)
Sunday to Thursday, 9am to 12pm
1. Research and Plan a Marketing Campaign (90 hours)
2. Enterprise and Entrepreneurs (90 hours)
Lectures and seminars delivered by an experienced university professor1. Research and Plan a Marketing Campaign (90 hours)
An introduction to the enterprise and entrepreneurship sector through applied learning.
What skills will I develop?
- the ability to learn independently.
- the ability to research actively and methodically.
- the ability to give presentations and be active group members.
- effective writing and analytical skills.
- preparation for assessment methods used in a UK degree programmes.